- Work performed will typically include a combination of activities and/or behaviors exemplified by the following:
- Plan, direct, coordinate, personnel, activities, and budget concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems.
- Participate in the conceptual development of construction of Infrastructur power (Subtation and Transmission line PLN), telecommunication project and oversee its organization, scheduling, and implementation.
- Directly involved in directing and managing project delivery, including defining project scope, labor requirements and schedule, specifying deliverables, estimating and controlling project duration, effort and cost, create detailed project plans and manage change requests.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Responsible for deciding on the proper construction techniques as well as scheduling the construction operations into logical and detailed steps.
- In charge of labor related issues, including supervising the hiring and termination of employees.
- Takes care of securing the needed permits and licenses for projects as well as ensures complexes are built to meet safety codes and regulations if their contract includes this responsibility.
- Conduct pre-construction site walks with client, ongoing site walks with client to confirm approval, work directly with senior project manager to insure correct pricing and capture of change orders on a daily basis.
- Handle site inspection and quality control.
- Bacheloor degree Civil Engineering or Electro
- Male max. 45 years old
- 10 years experience(s) in power PLN
- Skill/Knowledge : Building and Construction — Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of houses, buildings, or other structures such as highways and roads.
- Design — Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Exceptional leadership skills, problem solving abilities and strong capabilities in planning, organizing and progress control;
- Fully skilled in various tools for statistical analysis, management, project planning and time tracking including MS Office and MS Project;
- Strong negotiation skills, ability to delegate, and the ability to work with all levels of an organization, both internally and externally;
- Ability to manage and thrive in a fast-paced, detail and change oriented environment;
- Ability to build consensus within project teams to ensure positive results;
- Creative thinker;
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to deal with situations where information is difficult to obtain, complex or ambiguous;
- Proven oral and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated client relationship and expectations management skills.
- Construction general manager need to be adaptive and have the ability perform effectively in a fast paced work environment.
- They should be able to make quick decisions, even when presented with a number of options.
- They must also have excellent coordination and analytical skills, and be able to solve problems as well as be capable of comprehending engineering, architectural, and other construction diagrams.
- The ability to work professionally and have a good relationship with entrepreneurs, managers, and construction professionals, supervisors, and craft workers is also imperative.
Kirimkan CV Anda ke email email@example.com kami
Tuliskan subjek “GM Construction”