TECHNICIAN IKR (INSTALASI KABEL RUMAH – IKR)
Qdc Technologies is a fast growing and a leading engineering company focusing on telecommunication and power infrastructure projects. Our customers are most of telecommunication operators, PLN and private companies. We are currently engaged in several projects at various regions in Indonesia, and are planning to start new projects in several area of Indonesia. To support company’s business expansion, we are currently in need of strong and passionate professionals to be part of our team as :
TECHNICIAN IKR (INSTALASI KABEL RUMAH-IKR)
Code : TI
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Project Telco
- Minimum High School preferably Telecommunication
- Having experience in handling project area (Installation) will be our priority.
- Having skills in FO or Telco Installation
- Can drive a motorcycle or car (SIM A/ C)
- Highly developed interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Have flexible & nice personality
- Persuasion skill
- Negotiation skill & Demonstrated high levels of oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to build good relationship with customers / clients
- Integrity, selflessness, strong commitment, persistent, responsible, honest, highly motivated, challenging, willingness to learn, good team work.
- Proven ability to work independently with a high level of self-motivation and initiative.
- Solid public personality and ability to confidently represent the company
JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENT
- Withdrawal a cable of home wiring installation, from ODP to the OTP.
- Installation and setting ONT and STB.
- Make the minutes of the completion of the work:
- Fill out a form with a request the signature of the customer.
- Take Photos at least four times (ODP, Customer Home, Speed test, ONT / Router).
- The Form and photo will be given to the Project Administrator related project.
Note: interview will be conducted in Jakarta.
Candidates with qualifications as mentioned above, are welcome to apply for the position. Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org