SITE MANAGER – SUBSTATION
Qdc Technologies is a fast growing and a leading engineering company focusing on telecommunication and power infrastructure projects. Our customers are most of telecommunication operators, PLN and private companies. We are currently engaged in several projects at various regions in Indonesia, and are planning to start new projects in several area of Indonesia. To support company’s business expansion, we are currently in need of strong and passionate professionals to be part of our team as :
SITE MANAGER – OSP FO
Code : SMA
- Minimum of 3 years experience in PLN or Project Telecommunication (OSP – FO)
- S1/Bachelor preferable in Power, Electro/ Electrcal/ Civil Engineering
- Having experience in handling project area (construction or Telco) will be our priority.
- Having skills in project management
- Having Technical Background is preferred
- Highly developed interpersonal and negotiation skills, have flexible & nice personality
- Persuasion skill
- Negotiation skill & Demonstrated high levels of oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to build good relationship with customers / clients
- Integrity, selflessness, strong commitment, persistent, responsible, honest, highly motivated, challenging, willingness to learn, good team work.
- Proven ability to work independently with a high level of self-motivation and initiative.
- Solid public personality and ability to confidently represent the company
JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENT
- Supervise, inspect, assess and coordinate staff, Sub-Contractors, material suppliers, and providers
- Reporting to the Project Manager for the problems associated with the management and the achievement of the project.
- Ensure that all aspects of the project can be run in accordance with the project plan, all obstacles and contingencies can be resolved, and the project can be completed within the scope, cost, and time has been specified.
- Lead, motivate, communicate, develop, assess, and manage the performance of the project team to ensure that the team has the full motivation to achieve the best performance to meet project targets.
- Sound management and finance experience preferably in a construction project organization.
- Previous general & operational management in a similar industry or organization.
- Through understanding of project compliance requirements.
- Focus on managing the execution of the work, having regard to the method of construction
- Demonstrated knowledge of country regulatory and licensing requirements in relation to project execution activities.
Note: interview will be conducted in Jakarta.
Candidates with qualifications as mentioned above, are welcome to apply for the position. Please submit your resume to: email@example.com